Ranking
what number in notepad affects the self damage area?
a screenie would be helpful
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
NEWGAME 0; 400 10 15 0 0 2 200 1 0 classic 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0 0
Alright so first you have to open the replay and go to the newgame line.
Then you will look for the word classic, if you are replay making in classic of course.

To the left you should see a zero, don't touch that.

Go left one more time and you will see another zero, you may change that one. I colored it red so you can see what I'm talking about.

*note: it is a one because the replay already has self damage.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
What is the best way to start off a tricking replay? I have always wanted to start but could never find the right way.
is it hacking/cheating to use the bruise glitch?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Well it mostly happens by accident to me, but still since it's a glitch I don't think it's fair to do it on purpose.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
What is the best way to start off a tricking replay? I have always wanted to start but could never find the right way.

There is no best way. There are good setups you can use, but when it comes to actually tricking, it depends on what you like to do. Some people prefer running into their moves while other people prefer to just build up momentum on the spot.
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
is it hacking/cheating to use the bruise glitch?

It can't be considered hacking if it's a glitch.
If you intentionally try to get the glitch to happen just to get more dms, then yes, you're cheating.
If it's an accident, then obviously you weren't cheating, it's an accident.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hey I have a question for you guys

When you first start a replay do you have a plan of what you are going to do?

I have talked to a few guys and they say that they plan out what they are going to do for the whole replay, and then there's me who just does random stuff until I get an idea halfway through the replay.

Do any of you guys do this?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

Rarely.
It's only if you look at my good replays you'll notice that I actually did something coherent.
Other then that it's just flail around and do shit.
With my tricking replays, I just jump around and do shit I think looks cool :v
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Hey I have a question for you guys

When you first start a replay do you have a plan of what you are going to do?

I have talked to a few guys and they say that they plan out what they are going to do for the whole replay, and then there's me who just does random stuff until I get an idea halfway through the replay.

I never plan my replays.

Except for events with strict rules
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010