Toribash
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
From the list of veb, you forgot vEB and VEb

& "VEB"..?
/set gr 0 0 -30
btw, you can now see all the smods on the "view forum leaders" link, so you can update the first post with all of them.

[T]
#hi

Apparently blue names are back in style.

The currently known variants of veb are veb, Veb, vEb, VEb, veB, VeB, vEB, and VEB, although more as-yet undiscovered ones may exist.

Also, you may need to add a section for the Alpha-Team.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
I have no clue as to what the alpha team does though... admins? >>

also there is the wild veb that stalks the youshop area.

[T]
#hi

Hey, its iTzLUK3 I found new members:
Super Mod:
Lapsus
skulfuk

Administrators:
Mosier
Shin-Ryuu
bdo

Also, all vebs:
veb
VEB
Veb
VEb
VeB
vEb
vEB
veB

Last edited by iTsLUKE; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:53 PM.
A possible thing to update with/look into would be the few board moderators that have been granted super powers & can infract users.

*edit*

Oh yeah, I just got a promotion.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:33 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You forgot to add the full caps VEB.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
The smod section needs to be edited and Alpha Team section created. As Ishi stated, the "View Forum Leaders" page will let you see the full list of smods, Alpha Team, etc.

From what I know, the primary role of the Alpha Team is as community managers. Essentially, the Alpha Team directs the operations of smods, TAs, GKs, the PT, and so on. Obviously we're subject to the authority of Nabi staff and the administrators.

Also, the new colored names are as follows:
Red names are for the Alpha Team.
Blue names are for supermoderators.
Administrators are still hidden.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&