Toribash
If you did not use a texture before, and you use the texture i uploaded it will look likle it used to.

The texture I uploaded was the old default flame texture.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a small glitch regarding transparent floor textures. I've lost all color in my floor texture EXCEPT when viewing through the ghost...

Screen:

Well i bought a flame texture from one guy, hat does it mean if u never used it? i cant change particles once they are done?

yea problem solved. thnx gum =) ill try new particles tomorrow =D
Last edited by havoccat; Jun 18, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
Sorry for the double post... I've just found one more glich, bug or something. Its in semi-transparent textures. ive got a right semi-white-transparent texture leg. It lshows up as grey in 3.8.

Pic proves a bit ( hard to see big difference, but there is.)

oh, and btw, yea, it is the same texture pic =)
Attached Images
semitransparent.jpg (20.8 KB, 32 views)
I bought my head texture and still nobody can see it.

I bought it for 2k instead of 20k. Is that because of the beta or is it a whole different problem?
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Anyone mention that when you try to make rooms it doesnt let you and also that mod's wont load for maybe 5 tries.
Originally Posted by CaptainLOL View Post
I bought my head texture and still nobody can see it.

I bought it for 2k instead of 20k. Is that because of the beta or is it a whole different problem?

nice deal. Do you see it? only people with 3.8 will see that texture
Originally Posted by mrlebo
Anyone mention that when you try to make rooms it doesnt let you and also that mod's wont load for maybe 5 tries.

hi lebo, yea i think they did, tryed changing name of it or something?