Ranking
Re: Learn to use your Power! -- Start here!
man, it must have taken a long time to write all that! *adds karma*
it was my first and last tutorial so i put a huge amount of effort into making it the best on describing toribash philosophy, I'm thinking of re writing it soon as I've got better and know some more... so it could be better soon.

PS. thanks for karma ^^
PPS. adding karma for supporting the Wii :P

(Wii = coolness)
Whee, Wii! Btw, I like this tutorial a lot.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
thanks ^^

I'm making a new tutorial on this tutorial, it will also have links to other good tutorials, such as wii tutorial, head making tutorial, stuff like that, if anyone can suggest good things or things they want added just say it here and now.
Tol - Thinking of laughing for when you arnt actually 'laughing out load'.
i read your guide but i still cant beat a down syndrom monkey (no offense to down syndrom monkeys). are you willing to make an intermedeit guide or an advanced guide?
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
Judging from the fact that you've responded to this tutorial many times, one would think you understood it. Just... punch the ukes in the face...hard...with your leg. That'll help get points.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Also Vox if you say /emote and than something,Tori or Uke will say it next to their head. ;)
i knew that but this tutorial (check the date >.>) is around a year old. it will be updated soon.