Ranking
Originally Posted by 0megear View Post
It's really pathetic that most of you make this game as important as real life.
If i get ban i just don't care ! My own pleasure is not gaming. It's scamming, boxing and owning pathetic sheeps like you, that would spend real money on a game. Yes, that's my real trip. In less than 3 hours i experienced what the most nolife in here hope to experience in this game.

Anyway this little journey was fun but really too easy.
I also noticed many cross site scripting exploit in many modules... Nice work coders.

Honestly, you should have education under your list of "hobbies", for you seriously lack in that aspect of life.

I do hope everyone sent a PM to an admin, I think that this quote of 0megear's, is just as good as a confession.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Just to let you know you did not really win. Some people can delete your account....but before that the can send all the items back and refund the people you scammed and then IP ban you. Yes, you say they have no life but don't you have an even lesser life then the people you scammed if you're gaming all web sites for this and paying attention to everyone else that is doing it?

rawr k.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yarly.
Have fun failing at life sir.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goodbye.
Don't ever come back.
Have a nice day.

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Yeah, it is.
Except for the fact that you haven't a knack for it.
The one thing you have succeeded in doing however, is portraying yourself as a lowlife.

Have fun with gaming if you wish to continue, but I do not expect to see you in the Toribash community again. Cheers.

EDIT:
Ohai boaf, I guess I punctuated you. :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guys just drop it he will probly make another account and do the same shit over and over and over again he will also get banned all those times and you will get your tc back its that simple... and he is also gay
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO