Toribash
Original Post
+FLICK KNIGHTS+ Beta test it, Help us and gain TC!(150k+ in prizes)
Hey!

Preface
I've been really innactive for the last year and a half... so many of you might not know me. I did some stuff for toribash and the promo team a few years ago.

So, over a year ago I started the development of a new game in Ballpit Monster a 4 guys endevour based in Uruguay, and its finally reaching to an end. But we need to test it, and get some guys intrested So...

I DECIDED TO GIVE AWAY THE LAST OF MY TC TO THOSE WHO TRY IT

FLICK KNIGHTS

ASYNCHRONOUS TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER ACTION! Players trade turns as they flick their team's characters across the screen, trying to elminate the opposing team's base and its members. The Official Flick Knights League welcomes all newcoming coaches to show their skills in the playfield. And remember, it's all in the wrist!

The Official Flick Knights League welcomes all newcoming coaches to show their skills in the playfield. And remember, it's all in the wrist!

By downloading the game you will join the League's ranks as more than a star:
a Beta-TeSTAR!

As such, we not only want you to enjoy the game but also invite you to become a key player in helping us make the game better by being and active member of the community.

Remember...

DOWNLOAD LINK

The EVENT

I'll be giving away...
  • 75k TC to the first one to Reach RANK LVL 6
  • 25k TC to the second one to Reach RANK LVL 6
  • 10k to the first 5 to reach RANK LVL 8

YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM 1 PRIZE!
and a aditional 1k to anyone who reports a bug in Flick Knights community forum thats not already reported (up to 50 bugs).

Also if you contact me via PM with your FLICK KNIGHTS coach name, ill be adding 15 gems your account.

THE RULES

AFTER REACHING THE RANK YOU MUST POST ON THIS THREAD YOUR COACH NAME.
The one that post first in this post will get the prize.
We will verify the ranks and send the tc.
If you claim a prize and dont have the required rank, will be DQ.

I some Sweet items to share for those who go the extra mile in promoting the game (lets play videos, post, fan art etc)

ENJOY!

ALSO WE ARE ON THE TOP TEN OF INDIEDB! HELP US REACH TOP 10

http://www.indiedb.com/games/flick-knights

(LIKE SHARE ETC )
Last edited by nachouru; Jan 22, 2014 at 09:32 PM.
... ...
The email verification doesn't work for me. The first time around, it said it sent the email but nothing happened. I then restarted the game, got back to that point then retried but it said the email was taken. I tried using another account but that didn't work either, said it was taken. As a last resort, I created a new email account but apparently that email was taken too. Help?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
i didn't had problem with that skip, isn't it on the spam folder either, right?
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
No, I checked my spam folder.

Though as you can probably read, it didn't work even when I created a new account :/
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Did you post that on the fk forums? i mean, maybe they can help you.

Team Octopussy is having problems here, huh, i have a infinite loading on my first fight ._. and after a long wait it says el sharko is fighting with my cables, Stop him!! D:
Last edited by Ale455; Feb 5, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris