Ranking
Hanzarce: That nograb madman was incredibly stylish. You're in, choose a tiltle, etc, etc congratulations
Nightin: That was cool. i'm not sure yet but ill come with an result in a couple of days.
Snakeyes9: Well you have gotten better but if you want to get in ORMO you'll have to get even better.
kwygon: The last replay was really cool but the others wasn't that amazing.
Last edited by Splinter; Aug 10, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Decap, Combo and a semi-madman, or a madman.
Attached Files
01decap.rpl (68.8 KB, 9 views)
punch+kick combo - edited.rpl (120.9 KB, 11 views)
I suck at name edited.rpl (297.4 KB, 7 views)
killpiu: everything was bad except that boomkick.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Hanzarce: That nograb madman was incredibly stylish. You're in, choose a tiltle, etc, etc congratulations
Nightin: That was cool. i'm not sure yet but ill come with an result in a couple of days.
Snakeyes9: Well you have gotten better but if you want to get in ORMO you'll have to get even better.
kwygon: The last replay was really cool but the others wasn't that amazing.

Ill take that as a no :P
I actually liked the first one. It was a nice boom but the decap was awkward.

The second one was pretty good, could have been less grabby and stiff in the end but otherwise, a pretty neat replay.

The third one was the one I liked the least, you were stiff at some moments and the last kick, I expected some nick kick but you just kick dismembered his elbow. Not very nice. Try to make it a boomhit in the end.

Remember, I'm not a recruiter. I cant judge if you're in or not, I'm just reviewing your replays and helping you a bit. I hope thats not a bad thing, if so tell me it and I will not do it again. Thank you.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I actually liked the first one. It was a nice boom but the decap was awkward.

The second one was pretty good, could have been less grabby and stiff in the end but otherwise, a pretty neat replay.

The third one was the one I liked the least, you were stiff at some moments and the last kick, I expected some nick kick but you just kick dismembered his elbow. Not very nice. Try to make it a boomhit in the end.

Remember, I'm not a recruiter. I cant judge if you're in or not, I'm just reviewing your replays and helping you a bit. I hope thats not a bad thing, if so tell me it and I will not do it again. Thank you.

Nice review Tempo. And i agree mostly.

Snakeyes: You are not in yet. But you are getting better. So just keep trying.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Thank you Splinter

Also, reviewing Nura's replays too for great justice.

The first one had a nice start. But after the first three dismemberments the flow seemed to end. You made a wierd arm dismemberment and then you got a bit slow and semi-stiff. The last kick turned up after a while of pausing. It looked awkward, really. You could have been more quick and not pause like you did after the arms, neck and leg had been dismembered. Try that and keep up the nice starts.

The second one was kind of lazy and almost sloppy in my opinion. The split was okay, nothing special. Then another pause, and then a head grab. Splitcap without grab would be more appropriate and more stylish. The kick wasn't really a boom. You just dismembered the neck and shoulder. So the headgrab was the major mistake in that replay. And again I say, dont pause in the middle of the replay ;P

The third one was probably the best one of the batch. Nograb splitcap with three kicks and an alright build-up. The poselessness could you have been without in that replay. Make a pose and I'll give it an 9/10 Nice job.

Thanks for reading. Now I'll stop this before I do all the work for the recruiters.

Cheers!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly