Ranking
Original Post
[Fluxit Fun] Donkey Tori Kong!
... time for some retro action ...
Fluxit presents:
Donkey Tori Kong

This event is for those, who always were curious why they couldn't just whack the monkey instead of avoiding him.
It is for those, who appreciated my texture service because the prizes are solely taken from set sale and I host this as a way of saying thank you.
It is for those, who enjoy some good ol' entertainment.
And it's for those, who just want to grab some prizes

Read the rules well to submit valid replays! It should be obvious that replay hacking is forbidden. Gravity mustn't be changed.

Category I: Challenges
You can have one replay per challenge. Name the challenge in the replay name. You may submit a new replay to improve your previous one. No replays allowed after July 12th, GMT+0!

And here come the challenges (and the rewards)

Donkey King: Style, style, it's all about (free-)style. A bloody ape is your destination. Everything else is up to you! 25k
Mad Monkey: Perform the most violent madman on the monkey. Get your revenge for slamming all your pocket money in that arcade machine when you were young! 25k
Monkey Business: Play the monkey and be ape. Dance on barrels, summersault down the ramps, everything is allowed - funniest / most creative replay wins. 25k
Monkey's Edge: Mirror's Edge was yesterday. Be the fastest to decapitate Donkey Kong! Shortcuts are allowed. 25k

Noone else but the talented OrAclE will judge these subjective categories and proclaim the winners!

Category II: Titles
Whoever submits valid replays for these first, wins. Name the category you submit for. Only one price per person. Yes, winning here = no price for category I either. I want to spread the rewards. Thanks to Gynx for item donations!

"Pavian Slider": Use Donkey to come down the ramps in one piece and smack Tori hard (4+ broken joints). No shortcuts!* Hydra Torso & Emote

Finished challenges
These have been done by some skilled folks and therefore cannot reclaimed another time.
"Wushu Ape": Go up without any grabbing. Toxic force, ghost, user text & crimson blood
"Supahfly": Go up to Donkey without touching any barrels and without touching the "ladders" at the sides. No shortcuts!* Superfly relax
"Gorillahead Grenade": Have Donkey decapitate himself and hit Tori with his thrown head. Toxic gradients, trails & torso

What are you waiting for? Save that good looking princess gal - now!
And if you want to, dress Donkey Kong up in this attached, crude monkey set: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?motgm3wzmnt
It doesn't help with winning in any way, but it makes beating him up so much more satisfying
And please: No bickering, e.g. that someone else just snatched a prize before you submitted your replay. This event is meant to be fun to play already - ok? ;)

Enjoy,

- Fluxit

Last edited by Fluxit; Jul 6, 2009 at 07:21 PM.