Ranking
I would love to see a good tutorial on how to skeet accurately and with power.

Tearing off a hand correctly is difficult enough for most people, and I was considering writing one myself, but I don't have the skill.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post

Tearing off a hand correctly is difficult enough for most people, and I was considering writing one myself, but I don't have the skill.

Ya i want to see someone like Nightin write a tutorial on realism i would read it over and over again.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
There's no such thing as a tutorial on how to be skilled at toribash.
Practice.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
d3rang: little hint lol just make wat ever particle u want make it inverted say u want red particles make an new layer do a red dot an invert that red color its guna turn a diff color but in game its guna be red
|Aeon|OLDA|MasterBelt|Unibash Mod
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post

I could try this. If I find the time, and finish it, I'll PM you with the link, k?
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by lulu91291 View Post
d3rang: little hint lol just make wat ever particle u want make it inverted say u want red particles make an new layer do a red dot an invert that red color its guna turn a diff color but in game its guna be red

so u mean that if i want a void particle i need to make it white? (invert)
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
Originally Posted by lulu91291 View Post

that only works with pure black flames
[Pigs]|TA|AM|