Toribash
Original Post
Marco & Kickass's Fight Night

Objective

Hey everyone, and welcome to the first of Marco and Kickass's Fight Night replay competitions. Your objective is to create a spar between you and Uke. It can be as realistic or as whacky as you like, anything goes.

Rules/Requirements

- No replay hacking or stealing.
-
Only new replays.
- No mods.
- Dismemberment can be on or off. If you choose to have it on, it must be set to 100 or higher.
- Gravity can be anywhere between -9.82 and -30.00
- Engage distance must be between 500 and 1000
- Match frames must be between 1000 and 2500
- Only 1 replay per entrant, which may be edited or swapped as many times as you like before the final deadline.

Judging

Marco & Kickass

Your replays will be judged on their inventiveness and style.

Prizes

1st - 25,000TC + a personal video made from your spar by Marco

2nd - 20,000TC

3rd - 15,000TC

Deadline: Wednesday 16th June
Last edited by Marco; Jun 3, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Deadline has been reached. All entries from this point on are invalid. Judging will be done within a few days, and good luck to all who competed.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In 1st place: Oracle!

In 2nd place: Daxx!

In 3rd place: Slycooper!

Many congratulations to the winners. Keep your eye out for future competitions with more huge prizes to be won!
Congrats guys,
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats guys
I'm a bit shocked why Andreyoshi hadn't taken any place.
Cause Oracles and Daxxes replays were totally not connected to a fight.
They took a lot of space,the ring couldn't be so big,in that rate,Andreyoshi should have taken 1st place easily. So I should have 2nd or 3rd,same to Slycooper.(Only my opinion.) Yeah,i know why i didn't take any place too,Marco dislikes me. Again sorry for that situation.
1st - 25,000TC + a personal video made from your spar by Marco

Yeah,when will the video be done?
Edit:
-rep for this?
Some Russian has put me -rep for nothing,what the.... o_O
Last edited by Lexx; Jun 19, 2010 at 10:02 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Congrats guys
I'm a bit shocked why Andreyoshi hadn't taken any place.
Cause Oracles and Daxxes replays were totally not connected to a fight.
They took a lot of space,the ring couldn't be so big,in that rate,Andreyoshi should have taken 1st place easily. So I should have 2nd or 3rd,same to Slycooper.(Only my opinion.) Yeah,i know why i didn't take any place too,Marco dislikes me. Again sorry for that situation.

Yeah,when will the video be done?
Edit:
-rep for this?
Some Russian has put me -rep for nothing,what the.... o_O

Are you a judge?

We werent judging on how big the ring or boundaries would have been, or the space the fighters were aloud. We judged on the most fluid movements and the nicest replays. I do believe we made a fair judgement, and if you disagree.... Well shucks'

Your spar wasnt as good as the winners, simple as that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Then why didn't Andrey take any place,hes replay was the most fluid out of all of those replays.
Yeah,I know I suck,but about every player who wants to spar often PMs me or finds me in game,and i didn't get an answer from Marco,could there be a 3 player replay,or not. Pathetic. I'm done talking here.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
could there be a 3 player replay,or not.

Yes, there could. And it definitely would have won if you made it. Man it must suck to be you right now.

Anyways, I'm gonna close the thread now ('cos I can). Watch out for more stuff from me and Kickass.