Ranking
Originally Posted by Shazamx View Post
I'm having trouble with text actually. In game I can't see anything I type or what others might be typing.

Try /opt chatcache 2
or /opt chatcache 1
or /opt chatcache 0
Since toribash like 2.7 I have not been able to see textures on my mac, both of my macs.

EDIT:
And i have done everything suggested to fix the problem. nothing has worked.
The Greatest Noob Who Ever Lived.
I have a ghost problem. The ghost doesn't always reflect my changes until I change a different joint, and then it shows me what the previous change would have done.

Also, whenever a new match starts, both fighters are selected and have ghosts.
can i ask something ?, is twinsword_fixed mod inserted into the Toribash 3.88 automatically?, or do we have to download it manually?, if so..where do we find the address to download it ?
Originally Posted by Dannireza View Post
can i ask something ?, is twinsword_fixed mod inserted into the Toribash 3.88 automatically?, or do we have to download it manually?, if so..where do we find the address to download it ?

I had to download it manually for both 3.86 and 3.88. Weird, because this is one of the "official" room types.
Originally Posted by LesPaul75 View Post
I had to download it manually for both 3.86 and 3.88. Weird, because this is one of the "official" room types.

Where Can I Download It..?
Heh, I'm a new player, so don't make fun of my crappy experimental move, but I think I may have found a bug. Players are disqualified if anything but the hands and feet touch the ground, right?

Oh, huh. That's interesting. I didn't know how to post replays at first, so I uploaded it to the replays thing, right? Well the original replay is wrong. In it, I wasn't disqualified, though I was during play. The uploaded one, however, plays what actually happened.
Attached Files
possbug.rpl (13.8 KB, 9 views)
6502possbug.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)
Okay, so i downloaded 3.88 and logged in, but all my account stuff is gone. I've had to start again.
This is lame. very lame. Someone please help.
That's because installing a new version creates a brand new and incomplete customs folder. You can get your stuff from the servers into your customs folder by entering "/download Darker64" ingame and then starting a new game.

o7
o/

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&