Toribash
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
If you don`t mind, i`m very good at freerunning/parkour, I could maybe make 2 relays for each mod?

Feel free, once we post the mods.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I don't know if anybody suggested this, but I would really enjoy seeing the pillars above yellow.

I would too, but could anyone actually jump from pillar to pillar to pillar to pillar, and keep their balance?
But if I have extra time, I'll make it.
I would let some people test it out , but im alittle touchy when it comes to sending unreleased tbm files to people i dont know , no offence .

I will contact the vid maker and let him know we can wait . This gives us a chance to play it in multiplayer with us three hahahaha and we can start making replays also .
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
oh god damnit, I was thinking about doing something like this today.

well, good luck.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post
And, i'll post the pics tomorrow :>

Ok, that's cool.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
I would let some people test it out , but im alittle touchy when it comes to sending unreleased tbm files to people i dont know , no offence .

I will contact the vid maker and let him know we can wait . This gives us a chance to play it in multiplayer with us three hahahaha and we can start making replays also .

Ok, are you up for a game sometime today?
And until then, I'll just work on it im singleplayer.
Last edited by supahninja; Jun 11, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
THATS AWSOME ! Well done my friend , send us the tbm file via PM along with the EPP and we'll do the same . Dam guys this is going to a great pack lol

Thanks to both of you
-----
@supahninja

Ya man im up for some multiplayer , give me some time . I'll meet you in game at 11:00 am and we'll see if we can play them online lol

oh and heres some replays of my mods , check them out .
Attached Files
ParkourRun 1.rpl (214.3 KB, 14 views)
Parkour run 2.rpl (170.3 KB, 11 views)
Parkour run 3.rpl (414.6 KB, 9 views)
Parkour run b.rpl (157.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Jun 11, 2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post

What do you think guys?

Nice job, EarthFoxx!

So TRichard, I suggest that you make a .zip or .rar file with all 5 mods and a .txt file inside. The .txt file will contain the EPP and EPR for each mod.
Originally Posted by TRichard
THATS AWSOME ! Well done my friend , send us the tbm file via PM along with the EPP and we'll do the same . Dam guys this is going to a great pack lol

Ok, I'm sending the mod and making a replay now.

EDIT: Mod sent .. and here is the replay TRichard ...
Attached Files
#Focz - PK City E.rpl (321.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Focz; Jun 11, 2011 at 04:19 PM.