Ranking
Original Post
Login Issue
I can't log into my toribash account with the same exact password I used on the forums and then when I try to change the email and/or the password that is being used (I meant to make it outlook instead of google) it says non of my current emails are connected to it even though I used them to make it.
Try PM an admin (red guys), they might be able to help you recover your account.

https://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Make sure you're on the latest version of the game (5.43), networking has been deprecated on older clients because we upgraded our server.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Make sure you're on the latest version of the game (5.43), networking has been deprecated on older clients because we upgraded our server.

I am currently having a glitch with my toribash login where everytime I try to login it says "ssl certificate or SSH remote was not ok." and I am using the steam latest version. I have also tried on multiple other versions steam and from the website and all of them have done the same thing.
Last edited by Iced; Apr 18, 2020 at 09:29 AM.
May be you have an empty ca-certificates.crt file(/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt)? Is it global issue or only with toribash?
try to reinstal OpenSSL
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
It's Only with toribash, I can log into steam and go on websites like roblox easily.
-----
It works on 5.33 for some reason on multiplayer, i just cant log out of use cosmetics though
Last edited by Iced; Apr 18, 2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump