Toribash
Original Post
Lagg
Hey sorry to bother you again but i installed the graphics driver and nothing happened but it now laggs.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Query/PM Skulfuk and/or SlipAnc.

Btw, is it 30 fps or 60 fps?
Please use this and give us your gfx card's name.
If we know that then we might be able to help you more then now.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Heres the information i got for you slipanc and alan what should i do?

Information:
CPU: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2300 @ 1.66GHz
RAM: 1014 MB
GPU: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
VRAM: -327 MB
DRIVER: 8.14.10.1930
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...pset+Family%22

Check this, and download the latest drivers, see if they work well.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

as I told you 2 days ago, Skulfuk only gave you the last update of your graphic card, nothing special.

He might got the link wrong or something like that, if the resolution changes here is a link of a tutorial of how to change it.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true
It's still lagging after I install another 1 mate.
K, looking at what you've got there's two things that stands out.

RAM: 1014 MB
VRAM: -327 MB

That totally doesn't add up, so I think you're onboard GFX are being starved of memory & reporting wrong.

You'll more than likely have 1024 meg of ram, and the on board graphics are sharing from that. Since it says you've got 1014 meg then you've only got 10 meg set for graphics.

Don't get me wrong, gma945 graphics aren't going to give you awesome speed but you can sort this.

You need to get into your computer's bios - when you 1st turn it on you'll see a message saying PRESS F1 FOR SETUP or similar. So press whatever to get into the setup.

Then you need to find where you set how much memory your graphics are being given.

The old gma chips screw up of they're given too much, so give it either 32 or 64 meg. That'll sort the lag & possibly improve performance in other games.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Okay awesome ill check it out.