Ranking
Original Post
I seriously need some help or I'll end up slaughtering my computer
Okay, this has been going on for too long and I'm getting sick of it.

For the past 2 fucking months, my computer has been doing this shit where it decides to ctrl+alt on its own after a good 3 hours or more.

At first, it was doing this when my internal fan, for some reason, made this loud noise. We took it out and realized that it had gotten old for some reason and we replaced it. Now the fan is no longer a problem, but my computer's running slower and it's still doing the ctrl+alt shit.

Just today, when I was in a spar with Chazer666, a good guy who wanted a good spar, it decided to ctrl+alt again. I tried to finish the spar with the last frames left, but the chat was full of questions for me and due to the computer ctrl+alt'ing, I was unable to type a reply.

I'm really getting sick of this. I'm extremely close to stabbing the living shit out of my computer, but before I do, I'd like to see if there's a solution. I'm posting my plea here because I'd like to hear the solution in lay-man's terms cause I'm a fucking idiot.

Thank you.
beware
the goblin
You know, that's a possible solution.

This is a wireless mouse and keyboard set I had gotten, so there must be something wrong with it.

I'll see if I have a spare keyboards and a mouse. If that doesn't fix it, I'll post here again saying it didn't work.
beware
the goblin
I've had enough wireless keyboards and mouses, to realize that they are pretty useless, and worse than the wired ones. If you are close to the computer, you should use a wired keyboard, and mouse.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Figured such. Thanks though guys.

Still looking for a wired mouse and keyboard.

If you asked me, I would say any will do. The ones with names which contain "Gamer" are really often overpriced, and you basically pay for the brand, and the colored leds there(*cough* apple *cough*). You can play games as well with a regular cheap mouse as you would with a high priced "Gamer" one. Of course mouses with extra buttons can come in handy though.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I have a $400 keyboard, but really anything is fine. Just grab one from the side of the road and you can game on it. If you are a professional player then consider buying one, but for 99% of people it doesn't make a difference because their skill levels aren't high enough.
for a basic gaming mice, i recommend the g400 mouse by logitech. costs around 35-40 bucks but with amazing performance. and its wired. lots of gamers including me prefer this mice, can last for more than 5 years if you know how to take care of your stuff. razer products offer good performance but are overpriced.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Sep 4, 2012 at 01:21 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight