Toribash
Original Post
Room mods changed?
Does anybody know if Acrojoust will be coming back to public5?
It has been replaced with some rubbish boxshu mod of sorts , And has killed my ranking on the mod, as me and a few others were approaching the top 10 before it disappeared.

Not happy about this as there are not even any "substitutes" to play on, and due to hosting being bugged as fuck just lately, hosting the mod myself ends up in either full on crashing or people not wanting to play for no tc reward! all that after an hour of battling actually getting the room to connect in the first place.

They should bring it back and take one of the aikido rooms down as there are tons of them and there was only one Acrojoust!

This is one of my favorite games ever and the last week or so has just killed it for me and others who I recommended game to,
A friend of mine has put over £100 in to his tori and there are no rooms that he wants to play on now as we spent 99% of our time on that mod.

Please sort this out or at the very least send out some kind of notifications that explain changes to the game so we are all not kept in the dark.