Toribash
Download Gimp or Photoshop, get familiar with the tools and such, and use them to make something that would look good on a sphere.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
The problem I had with making textures when I started out was making everything too far apart. The eyes were like on the ears :P. Try to make it look sort of smudged and pushed together, and it will turn out normal on a sphere/tori.
Or you could draw directly on to the sphere, eliminating mapping issues using this tutorial:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=141572

o7
T1cux: clan have eggs.
How to make gui textures
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
mmk i have a tutorial id like to request and im not sure if its already out there... so... i want to know how to make everything back to normal in a mod... :/ doesnt really explain much but like ina certain mods the gravity may be different or the tori may be different in some way... id like to know how to make that stuff go back to the custom rules on the same mod... thanks
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!
nonono u dont understand, here ill explain better. i mean say i wanted to do a freerunning mod, but my tori was different in some way like my feet or something were bigger and i wanted that stuff to go back to the default stuff but still be on that freerunning mod. if that makes more sense?
Please Dont Try To Join We Are Full
Proud Co - Ldr of [K]ingdomz!
I want a tutorial on how to do things like moving forward and launching into moves that get over and under obstacles
can i ask how to make hand textures like fists with gloves on them? but u can see the fingers
Aeroe~ Dp~
Can I?
-snip-

Dude, that's asking for free stuff not asking for a tutorial.
Last edited by Nathan; Aug 2, 2010 at 12:29 AM.