Toribash
Original Post
Pros in Beginners Server
Hi, I just joined not to long ago, and I love the game, but is there any way we can kick pros in beginners servers? It's sort of annoying when they just come in to farm up their rank by killing people who are new to the game, and it makes getting off your feet hard.
I've had trouble with a user named TrinidaT, he refuses to leave the Beginner/Classic server.
No, there isn't. Many people support the idea of Pros not being allowed to enter Beginner servers, but such a feature hasn't been implemented. On the subject of Beginner Classic, keep in mind that there is no Pro Classic server, so if one wants to play Classic they'll have to go there or to a Clan Server set up in such a way.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Also playing better people makes you get better anyway. Trust me.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
TO some extent it does yes, but most pros act...well.....noobish around newbs and its a bit lame to be playing against 4th DAn Blackbelts when I'm learning.

Ok, I understand why we cant create servers...then at least create a few more
classic servers.............newbs need to be encouraged and converted.

How hard could it be?
No pain no gain. Love the persons whos better than you and you will be better than him. xD Like redwards said.
But they kill the beginners. That's why they are complaining.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i dont know why there arent more classic servers. its always crowded, so its obviously popular. i dont get it. there is half a dozen of judo servers, but only one classic. for me, classic is as essential a mod as judo. there should be at least one more classic server.
There used to be four, two Free, two Pro. It appears that a lot of the server space has been taken up with clan servers now.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."