Toribash
I have scouted beginner servers for a good while now, i haven't seen any farming attemps of people of higher ranks on newbie servers. Bear in mind these people may also be ''returning pros'' that need some practice before getting their funk on. Besides, it's only beneficial to fight against a harder opponent once in a while.

Foxbutt out.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
There used to be four, two Free, two Pro. It appears that a lot of the server space has been taken up with clan servers now.

but we can't just take away the clan servers, because the leaders paid 50k for the server. It would be cheating them out of their money...

All we can do is wait for 3.2 for more servers...

which might take a while...

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Some "pros" are people with high belts that just suck at a certain mode so they go to the beginner server. I suck at Judo so I play the beginner Judo room. I just get killed in blackbelt judo.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
really you only get better by playing people better then you. this applies for almost every thing in life
Originally Posted by d4nny View Post
really you only get better by playing people better then you. this applies for almost every thing in life

Agreed. Just like JePoY said no pain, no gain.
I got good by playing good people when I started. And it made me get better fast. (and how do you do the avvies with your guys on motorcycles?)
Originally Posted by Foxie View Post
I have scouted beginner servers for a good while now, i haven't seen any farming attemps of people of higher ranks on newbie servers. Bear in mind these people may also be ''returning pros'' that need some practice before getting their funk on. Besides, it's only beneficial to fight against a harder opponent once in a while.

Foxbutt out.

Lmfao..

Yeah he's right. But you need to play good people to get better.

Hint: save the replay....and go to the replay on the first couple pf frames and see what their move was!

:O
also you can always leave the server >> just cause it says begginer doesn't mean you can't join a clan server with a friend if someone in a server is being an asshole
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
:0! move stealer! ....yea but anyway... i dontated my joints to my clan.. so in shame... i dont play much, but when i do i go to the begginers servers
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
lol fool
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast