Ranking
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Lmfao..

Yeah she's right. But you need to play good people to get better.

Hint: save the replay....and go to the replay on the first couple pf frames and see what their move was!

:O

Fixed.
I came in here to start the same thread as the OP.

Really, there should be atleast one Pro: Classic server. I know you guys think its the best way to learn and all, but you need to realize that it is not any fun to hop onto a beginner labeled server, and proceed to get completely destroyed match after match. This is still a game, right? Games are supposed to be fun.

All it is doing is stopping people from coming online, because they think they don't stand a chance. The learning curve is already rather high in this game, and this only raises it much higher.
Originally Posted by Jezeah View Post
I've had trouble with a user named TrinidaT, he refuses to leave the Beginner/Classic server.

btw trinidat is only a blue belt =P
Originally Posted by UEAKCrash View Post
The learning curve is already rather high in this game.

I have to admit that. It is hard to learn this game! But you should watch the pros closely. How they move and stuff. I really enjoyed playing with really good people when I had only the demo
Hamster, 0815Rocker and Imsku got me to where I am now
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
thats great nuthug if they want to play with pros THEY CAN, but these people DO NOT want to.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I came in here to start the same thread as the OP.

Really, there should be atleast one Pro: Classic server. I know you guys think its the best way to learn and all, but you need to realize that it is not any fun to hop onto a beginner labeled server, and proceed to get completely destroyed match after match. This is still a game, right? Games are supposed to be fun.

All it is doing is stopping people from coming online, because they think they don't stand a chance. The learning curve is already rather high in this game, and this only raises it much higher.

What is more fun than getting entirely owned and then eaten without plate to be made fun of?

Also, thanks ninja Clbck ;)
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
there is no pro classic, anyone who wants to play classic has to go to beginner.

Which is why there should be a pro classic. That's what I was trying to get at.
Which is why there should be a pro classic. That's what I was trying to get at.

Its not in enough demand to have one.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
After getting steadily pwned in beginner classic server, I HAVE gotten better, but I still think there should be a pro classic, won't pros get tired of constantly destroying people with much less skill? =S