Ranking
I would love to see a Pro Wushu server.

There are advantages to having 'pro's in your server, because you can do a few things. you can watch them and just try to guess what they are doing. or you could do something like save their replay, and if its in Judo.. hit CTRL + E within the first 70 frames and you can see what move they are using and try to duplicate, and then make something of your own out of it.
*makes server 19 Pro classic*

Server 19 is Fusion server btw, and we've got two, so i think we could make server 19 Pro classic.

EDIT: Done, server 19 is now Blue belt higher classic.
Last edited by Chartle; Feb 17, 2008 at 01:16 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
It's a public server, so a Custom Belt is equally entitled to join a beginner server
as a White Belt is. Of course, it can be rather annoying to consistently getting
torn to pieces by someone who is way better than oneself, so i can understand
why you are complaining.
If you ask people nicely, they might leave, but if they don't want to leave, then
there isn't a whole lot to do about it, if they aren't abusive or anything.
Remember, they're gamers as well, they also want to have fun. It's not easy to
have fun if Classic is the only mode one is good at, and if people ask one to leave.
Overall, people are more likely to comply if you're friendly. You can be pretty damned
sure that they won't move an inch if you go "WTF UR GOOD GTFO!"
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Anesthetik View Post
I would love to see a Pro Wushu server.

Server 45 is blackbelt wushu...

Originally Posted by LineTori View Post
*makes server 19 Pro classic*

Server 19 is Fusion server btw, and we've got two, so i think we could make server 19 Pro classic.

EDIT: Done, server 19 is now Blue belt higher classic.

This is why I didn't want all the council members to have the password... I'm switching it back to wushu, see if you can convert the other one.

(it's sorta a last resort if server 13 is crowded :P)
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Feb 17, 2008 at 02:15 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.