ES Recruitment Drive
uh no i havnt quit yet i pmed u if an admin could check this guy for ip that would be great im starting to feel a bit hopefull
IAMLUKAS
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_login...=65.71.124.103
oh and he's selling your set by the way.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

k thanx vulc i think the pass to photo bucket was changed and i cant be sold now since someone has told me they took the acc right?
IAMLUKAS
crap i'll at least change it.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

thanx vulc uve been great btw urmybch i only wanted a ip check so they knew it wasnt me trying to scam plz pm me the acc details
-----
54 x 128 textures
4 flames worth 300k aprox
full knox
full ecto
full ivory
full beetle
full 512 including ground
2 x dqs
4 x trail textures
kevlar force
2x full gui
Vampire Blood
Vampire Right Hand Motion Trail
Vampire Torso
Vampire DQ
Vampire force
Vampire Primary Gradient
Vampire Grip Color
Vampire Secondary Gradient
Vampire Right Leg Motion Trail
Vampire Timer
Vampire Left Hand Motion Trail
Vampire Left Leg Motion Trail
Vampire Blood
Supernova User Text
Copper Emote
Tyrian Force
Copper User Text
Sphinx User Text
Radioactive Emote Color
Aqua User Text
Marine User Text
Supernova Emote
Gladiator Primary Gradient
Marine Left Hand Motion Trail
Supernova User Text
Copper Emote
Tyrian Force
Copper User Text
Sphinx User Text
Radioactive Emote Color
Aqua User Text
Marine User Text
Supernova Emote
Gladiator Primary Gradient
Tyrian Force
Radioactive blood
Vampire relax
Hot Pink Force
Acid Torso
Marine DQ
Tyrian Force
Toxic Blood
Noxious force
Tyrian Force
Pickled Cucumbers
Gaia Force
Head Avatar
Copper DQ
Tyrian Relax
Copper Torso
Ivory Force
Ivory Relax
Supernova Blood
Noxious DQ
Tyrian Relax
Organic Cucumber
Shaman Relax
Ivory Primary Gradient
Orc User Text
Juryo Force
Aqua Torso
Ivory DQ
Helios Force
Supernova Timer
Marine Torso

everything i lost just thought id add it
-----
ok sum good news today i just got my acc back ill post with aidsenhaha i got a pm from a noob with the details have lost everything tho so still need smods help here a screenshot om the pm
-----

so now ill be posting with aidsenhaha so u can pm me their thanx
Last edited by iamlukas; Feb 6, 2011 at 03:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IAMLUKAS
ok so yeh this is aidsenhaha/iamlukas the hacker seems to have given the acc to a noob to try to cover their tracks =S anwayz plz pm me now not iamlukas
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
I was afraid before that the truth might affect me some how, I was afraid I would get banned by getting blamed for this, but I'll tell you now, I'm not afraid, the truth needs to be revealed, and before I go on any farther I would like to tell you I wasn't involved with this incident. MellowMedicinals, sounds familiar? Well, he's the one who hacked you. You see, I'm his brother, when he told me he was on your account he just told me that you were his friend and that he was leveling you up for him. Ooh, but I was wrong, MellowMedicinals hacked you, used and sold your items for weeks now, but before you jump to conclusions, MellowMedicinals has quit Toribash, sold his account, and the account MellowMedicinals has a new owner, before you ban him, I'm sure he can confirm the new ownership, and you can tell from his IP that he is not my brother. Before you think I'm an alt of Mellow, let me say this, I was not involved at any costs in this mishap, If I happened to get banned for revealing the truth, so be it, my brother needs to learn from his actions, and if it takes me to get banned to make him learn, so be it.
Last edited by Catastrophe; Feb 6, 2011 at 05:42 AM.
It's. . . been too long.
Geez cat hah ratting out ur bro.
It's true. I didn't know if Mellow hacked or whatever, and geez aidsen man I can't believe he hacked you. Your a friend in (now my) clan and thats horrible.
So it's true, as you know that Mellow quit and left me to rot and take care of Wicked, and took the 50k I gave him that he supposedly owed me back.
Mellowmedicinals DOES seem to have a new owner, ofcourse like what catastrophe says, you can confirm it using IP adress, and I honestly don't get why he would hack you and take your stuff and then quit unless he got usd from this.
Btw welcome back Aidsen, yup, a many things DID happen with our clan lately. :P
Also, Catastrophe has been Mellows bro for the past few months i've known them. Infact I knew cat as Assilent before I knew Mellow. So I can assure you, Catastrophe can't possibly be Mellow.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Anyone paying attention o xxrangers!!!?? Where does he fit in with this?

He doesn't. My brother threw the account upon some suspecting forumite and framed him, but this facade won't last long, he'll learn his lesson soon enough.
It's. . . been too long.