ES Recruitment Drive
Well, I'm assuming I'll be banned because mine and my brothers IP addresses are intertwined, it's not finished until an admin decides judgement.
It's. . . been too long.
thanx xxxrangexxx range didnt mean to post that it was to a mod he ended up with mny 100k set tried to sell it was showing an smod proof also thanx nyster abd he did that 50k thing with me 2 im happy to stay in wicked altough ive lost sum ranks since been inactive
Catastrophe i know that guy is innocent i pmed smod that it was a setup job it seems pretty obvious thanx for support guys

EDIT: NOT SOLVED LOST OVER A MIL
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by aidsenhaha View Post
thanx xxxrangexxx range didnt mean to post that it was to a mod he ended up with mny 100k set tried to sell it was showing an smod proof also thanx nyster abd he did that 50k thing with me 2 im happy to stay in wicked altough ive lost sum ranks since been inactive
Catastrophe i know that guy is innocent i pmed smod that it was a setup job it seems pretty obvious thanx for support guys

EDIT: NOT SOLVED LOST OVER A MIL

What will happen now? :f
It's. . . been too long.
up to smods i guess
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by aidsenhaha View Post
up to smods i guess

Admins, most likely. I'll see if I can get one.
It's. . . been too long.
Aids my brother is xxrangexx an the same guy who gave me the account gave him the set but now he's banned btw I'm not a noob LOL
ok well he pmed me saying he randomly found the set and guessed the pass so that wasnt the smartest tell him im sorry
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Stumbled on the set and guessed? or he just read your PMs....
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

been 3 weeks and no word from admin....
[OLDA][EXTREME]