Ranking
This thread is so messy at the moment, so an admin will have a hard time solving this. I'll try to nag someone into doing it.
the person who hacked the acc Mellowmedicinals sold it now slaydon is the owner he returned my flames when he found out wat happened thought id add that dont want to see innocent ppl punished
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by urmybch View Post
Lukas I don't know how to tell you this properly without being blamed falsely but weed2041 hacked u and when i was in a beginner sever he gave me your status by saying first to whisper me gets a black belt account and I was dumb enough to accept it and I will tell u your account password in pm if u haven't quit yet bro. Again I did not hack this account I don't even know how to hack.

Prove you didn't hack it, and you won't be blamed. Until then, you're the crook, as you're using a stolen account.

Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
I was afraid before that the truth might affect me some how, I was afraid I would get banned by getting blamed for this, but I'll tell you now, I'm not afraid, the truth needs to be revealed, and before I go on any farther I would like to tell you I wasn't involved with this incident. MellowMedicinals, sounds familiar? Well, he's the one who hacked you. You see, I'm his brother, when he told me he was on your account he just told me that you were his friend and that he was leveling you up for him. Ooh, but I was wrong, MellowMedicinals hacked you, used and sold your items for weeks now, but before you jump to conclusions, MellowMedicinals has quit Toribash, sold his account, and the account MellowMedicinals has a new owner, before you ban him, I'm sure he can confirm the new ownership, and you can tell from his IP that he is not my brother. Before you think I'm an alt of Mellow, let me say this, I was not involved at any costs in this mishap, If I happened to get banned for revealing the truth, so be it, my brother needs to learn from his actions, and if it takes me to get banned to make him learn, so be it.

Prove you're not him. We've heard too many brother excuses around here to blindly believe every single one we hear. How do you prove this? That's up to you.

Originally Posted by Nyster View Post
Geez cat hah ratting out ur bro.
It's true. I didn't know if Mellow hacked or whatever, and geez aidsen man I can't believe he hacked you. Your a friend in (now my) clan and thats horrible.
So it's true, as you know that Mellow quit and left me to rot and take care of Wicked, and took the 50k I gave him that he supposedly owed me back.
Mellowmedicinals DOES seem to have a new owner, ofcourse like what catastrophe says, you can confirm it using IP adress, and I honestly don't get why he would hack you and take your stuff and then quit unless he got usd from this.
Btw welcome back Aidsen, yup, a many things DID happen with our clan lately. :P
Also, Catastrophe has been Mellows bro for the past few months i've known them. Infact I knew cat as Assilent before I knew Mellow. So I can assure you, Catastrophe can't possibly be Mellow.

That's not adequate proof, by the way, that's just someone saying you're brothers and whatnot.

He doesn't. My brother threw the account upon some suspecting forumite and framed him, but this facade won't last long, he'll learn his lesson soon enough.

Prove it. Are you just trying to defend this random forumite?

Well, I'm assuming I'll be banned because mine and my brothers IP addresses are intertwined, it's not finished until an admin decides judgement.

That is very likely. I'm going to nag admins to death now, because I want this thread solved as soon as possible.
Added tc, banned the people that probably did it, if anyone thinks they are unfairly banned, shoot me a pm with proof.

[T]
#hi