Toribash
Original Post
Big problem for me!(need hlep)
I need help.
When ever i try and open toribash it automatincly stops responding.
Someone please help me.
I will post a video of me trying if you want.
Stderr.txt please.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
...which you can find in your Toribash folder.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Reinstall Toribash.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i dont want to lose all my replays
this has hapened 3 times before and i had to install the game somewheres else

what i mean about it not being there i mean the file is there but it is blank
Don't you know how to copy and paste? Open replays folder, Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, reinstall, paste.
You know what I recommend? Repair Windows with your XP disk and scan for viruses, then reinstall Toribash, making sure that your hard drive isn't full.
thank you but i just dont think it will work

now is there anyway other than re-installing?