Toribash
ok.....i logged in same as always....actually im always logged in.....its on remember me than one day....randomly its like....i go to post and my avatar and sig are gone trust me suom im not lieng im logged in and registered infact i even have shop items and tc and if i wasnt registered i wouldent be able to play the game....and i still can
Your name doesn't link to your account, so therefore, you are not logged in.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
You're logged in as a guest. Otherwise your name on left would activate a dropdown box with various options.
Which it isn't.
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
He can't be. o.o
I logged out, and tried posting, and it said I must sign in.

Try this, Vamp_09:
Clear your internet cookies, relating to toribash.com
Try logging out, which might do that, or find out how to do that on your computer, then try logging in again, or even creating a new account, or something!
If you can log-in, it might be fixed. Other than that, it might just be a problem on your account.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
ok ill try the cookies thing but it says i am logged in except i anc only do things that a guest could........hmmmmm.....ill pm you my password Suomy

o.o i tried to make another account.......it said i couldent use _ maybe thats our problem......becouse like i said it worked before......this problem is recent to like a month or 2 maybe
Last edited by nmilkosky; May 27, 2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: another merge
Same problem for me...
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Yes i do, i cant post in most of the boards (including Clan board) and my avatar and Signature picture wont upoload.... and i cant edit my posts...

(if ur wondering- Yes i do have Toribash Prime)
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
but it sais your logged in....

mines not even that much....guys we have a glitch on our hands.....that or i pissed off juo lmao.......sorry that was my phailed attempt at a joke :P

wait.....maybe it says im logged in too.....crap...guys please, please forgive the double, and tripple posts
Last edited by nmilkosky; May 27, 2008 at 10:15 AM. Reason: you can't use the edit button, I'll merge it for you
Its not the "_" I have one, and I'm fine.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well