Toribash
Original Post
Veb's Raining Pringles?
I noticed how when you type /lp 1 veb, you load veb and he has his raining pringles. I was wondering how you do that. I don't care if i'm the only one who is able to see it.

any help will be appreciated.
I wanna do that too :P
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
make the texture and save it as

part_0.tga

If you want moving ones, like grarrr

make multiple part_#.tga's

part_0
part_1

etc, etc.

Btw if you load his player next time be smart enough to look in his custom folder.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
make the texture and save it as

part_0.tga

If you want moving ones, like grarrr

make multiple part_#.tga's

part_0
part_1

etc, etc.

Btw if you load his player next time be smart enough to look in his custom folder.

But this dosent work Pirate .. i tryed it before but it dosent work for an epic reason
i even gived uke all veb files and still.... nothing
did you try it and worked ?

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Hmm...
Now this would be amusing to play with, but I'm sure you also need to get a movement pattern for them, as veb's fall, and grarrr's fly around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Try opening item.dat and checking for any suspect variables - some might control if/how this feature works.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Grarrr and Veb don't have item.dat's...

I think this would get pretty annoying in-game when you are trying to play. Maybe only have it in the showing of the replay?
Church of BnW
hampa told me a while back that these "flying pictures" were a hack that veb and grarrr did. its only available to them currently
<insert (something) here>
Well, that's put an end to that idea...
Must be something else. Might even be some sort of flag in the image, but I very much doubt that, and it could be all sorts of other things besides.
I'll have a look around about this at some point, if everything that can be discovered hasn't been by that point.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."