Toribash
Just so there's no confusion:

The commands /dl and /lp work in both singleplayer and multiplayer.
If you want to download someone's customs (joints, textures, user text, etc.), type /dl [username].
So if I wanted to download your customs, I would type /dl mercykiller.
Wait for it to say "Download Complete" in the chatlines.

Now that you have the user's customs downloaded, type /lp 0 [username] or /lp 1 [username], depending on if you want to load the customs on Tori (0) or Uke (1).
If I wanted to load your customs on Uke, I would type /lp 1 mercykiller.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Just so there's no confusion:

The commands /dl and /lp work in both singleplayer and multiplayer.
If you want to download someone's customs (joints, textures, user text, etc.), type /dl [username].
So if I wanted to download your customs, I would type /dl mercykiller.
Wait for it to say "Download Complete" in the chatlines.

Now that you have the user's customs downloaded, type /lp 0 [username] or /lp 1 [username], depending on if you want to load the customs on Tori (0) or Uke (1).
If I wanted to load your customs on Uke, I would type /lp 1 mercykiller.

Exactly! But the problem is, it won't work for him
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yes,that's true Fire I already tried that counle times but It didnt work like plata said So,I will post ss in 15/1/2013
Old Is always GOLD
Then post screenshots, so we can see what your problem really is..
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Sorry I wasn't able to offer any "real help", but you're being pretty vague here ..

If you have time to post here, you certainly have time to take & upload a screenshot (see: imgur.com). It only takes a minute or so.
BAD LUCK
thats the wrong command. you forgot the "0"
you should type "/lp 0 drakeco" for tori or "/lp 1 drakeco" for uke
I know I tried that but it's not working it make the Same thing but you I did /lp 1 my name it worked but any other tori it didn't work..
Old Is always GOLD