ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Some colors of forces bugs in different shaders
Hey,

Wanted to let know that this bug pretty much pisses many toribash video makers off.

It's like - when you use shaders with different lighting color than default, some of the forces change their color, for example :

void turns yellow etc.

It would be extremely cool if this thing could be fixed and let some of the guys sleep well at nights xD (me and altwcre666(which is my alt) for example).

Example:

Toris forces on default shader:

Same toris forces on custom shader:
Last edited by begotten; Apr 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
Indeed. That bug break a lot of my ideas for videos. This is VERY annoying. Defaults shaders are "good", but yours are very good.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I support this. Pretty annoying when you have people that want their forces to appear with certain shaders and they just look totally different. This needs to be fixed!
Your messed up world enthrills me
Bug? It aint a bug, it's the way that shader was made to work. Sorta like inverted.tbm does weird things to textures.

It's all down to how the person make it & what they want the lighting to do. There's a thread in art with even more custom shaders, you should check that & get some of the newer ones that were made by people specifically for videos, they have less colour changing etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
But, let's say in one of begotten's shaders..like in begotten's silver ones. He can choose not to make it change the color of the joint?Because, I skimmed through most of the shaders in the list..and most of them will change demon to yellow or pink or whatever. Seems a bit weird how black with grey can give you pink but anyway..an option for keeping joint color stable. I'll go even further, I've made some black textures and tested them with beggy's shaders..and they don't turn into pink. Why does only the black joints turn into pink. It's definitely a bug.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Bug? It aint a bug, it's the way that shader was made to work. Sorta like inverted.tbm does weird things to textures.

It's all down to how the person make it & what they want the lighting to do. There's a thread in art with even more custom shaders, you should check that & get some of the newer ones that were made by people specifically for videos, they have less colour changing etc.

It's a BUG and it's all down to programmist.

Btw I pmed you once or twice with some of my shaders to be added to official tb release. You said even hampa appreciate it but they have never been added.
Tb modders/ programmist/ game creators - i dont know how to call them. Make more hair styles shit and leave the main bugs as they are. Toribody is still not symmetrical...
Last edited by begotten; Apr 17, 2013 at 04:52 PM.