Ranking
It's not a bug, that's the way they were made.
I believe that if you put on a shader that changed certain aspects, if you switch it to a shader that doesn't change that option it stays the same. I'm not sure, shaders aren't my strong suit.
Pretty much, some shaders use the default tori coloring.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by XeoN365 View Post
Ok first of all Skulfuk it is a bug because for example put shader inverted shader and then quickly change to the other it will still be the same lightning...

That's more likely to be a hardware, driver or TB config* issue for you since I can't reproduce it on any of my machines.

*seriously people, turn off the "disable graphics reloading" option if you haven't already

Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Going around the discussion of weather it is a bug or not - maybe a "Shader affects only background" option would "solve" this?

Possibly, but you can make shaders that don't cast horrid lighting everywhere & mess things up blah blah (have people read anything I've wrote?). It's sorta like using a brick to tickle someone.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Possibly, but you can make shaders that don't cast horrid lighting everywhere & mess things up blah blah (have people read anything I've wrote?). It's sorta like using a brick to tickle someone.

We did, but I don't see the problem with such an option. If it allows us to create a greater range of shaders then why not?Why not making things easier for the people who are making shaders and contributing to the game?
Last edited by William; Apr 18, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I will rape the notepad today and check all possibilities to find out what actually makes the force color change.

Anyway, that thing puts limits on shader makers. Shader has a huge weight in videos, so it put limits on video makers also, which is even more important if Tb Creators really care of Toribash promotion. So Skulfuk if you have better contacts with people from the toribash technical side then it would be extremely cool if you would let them know about it anyway - maybe they could lift the limits or clearlier explain the reason of that shit.
Last edited by begotten; Apr 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
Originally Posted by begotten View Post
I will rape the notepad today and check all possibilities to find out what actually makes the force color change.

Anyway, that thing puts limits on shader makers. Shader has a huge weight in videos, so it put limits on video makers also, which is even more important if Tb Creators really care of Toribash promotion. So Skulfuk if you have better contacts with people from the toribash technical side then it would be extremely cool if you would let them know about it anyway - maybe they could lift the limits or clearlier explain the reason of that shit.

The guy who made the shader render for TB is long gone.

Just try to avoid anything that will cause a colour inversion, it may seem like it's imposing limits at first, but people have managed to make fantastic shaders since without it raping stuff.

OFC if you do find the exact things (sorta like how hardshadows fuck trails) let them be known.

While you're at it you could find the long lost secrets to the double & triple sun...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
dear video makers: just do what i do
start with a very lightly modified default.tbm and cc the shit out of it
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
While you're at it you could find the long lost secrets to the double & triple sun...

Come on beg, work on that amazing idea !

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Skulfuk - If by double sun effect you mean something like below then it's nothing new to me:

It's perhaps only way to double the sun.

If you mean something like two separate spheres set randomly over the sky then it would be epic and I would dig into it more for sure.

SKulfuk - can you send me one 256 joint texture for test?. You can take it back from me after I check something. I mean what if I put exactly same color of force on joint texture and see if they both bugs in some of my shaders ?. Could be nice test i think.
Last edited by begotten; Apr 20, 2013 at 02:12 PM.