Toribash
crybaby i deleated the head off my avi an gues what the guy who sold it to you i told him why i did it plus i red that thing about us never giving irt back and geus what no one said that im safe
------------------------------------------------------------------------
pics are fake he wasent there i dont look like that my game name is diffrent he just hoaxed them
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 7, 2008 at 10:36 AM.
1. double post
2. Lern2spell
3. You and your clan are/is full of noobness.

Have some respect for others and take responsibility for your actions.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
i admit i did it but i deleated it right after. thoes are a fake still plus its 3 in the morning and i dident dubel post
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Hi;

I will PM Fragen in regards to the usage of your head.
In the future please screenshot arguments that you claim have happened for verification.

he cant have arguments in a hoax
------------------------------------------------------------------
if i say sorry can i go back to my normal life i mean god its not likke i kept it i deleated my hole avi out of stress from your constant posting i destroyed every character on every game i ever played will you just stop all of the posting its not like i killed anyone or robed a bank so just exept sorry or ill go insane with dealing with this crap i bet we could put this whole thing aside and it will be like nothing ever happend plus ive been up untill 3 in the morning fixing this thing ill eaven give you all my crap i hace bought on this game im 12 give me a brake
so can i go back to my normal life now
Last edited by fragen; Sep 7, 2008 at 10:43 AM.
hey... they not the same, i can see the different... just look, look at the head.... see the streak are different? the streak next to the head, ovious that fragon wanna the same, but make his own name,

it not that i backing him up, it cause i can see the different, with everything, i know how to idifiy that pic, the streak next to the left eye are different for bot of them, so...

just saying...
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
1. double post
2. Lern2spell
3. You and your clan are/is full of noobness.

Have some respect for others and take responsibility for your actions.

hey, don't insult my clan, (bleep) you, your clan is weak too idiot, and don't ever insult my clan or i will take away "respect other clan" away from my rules
pics are fake he wasent there i dont look like that my game name is diffrent he just hoaxed them

We don't have to be playing with you to see you.

lern2/lp
Wolfboy, I would appreciate if we could drop this argument here and now, I can see this slowly growing into a flame war and I'm sure everyone here would be glad if it is put to an end here. Your clan mate did steal a head, but he admitted he was sorry and he changed it back. The problem was solved and there is nothing more to it unless somebody higher up would like to initiate a punishment against him.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by jcgrey2 View Post
We don't have to be playing with you to see you.

lern2/lp

there are sevral hundead diffrences loke in the game i was [animal]iguana fragen