Toribash
Re: Heads aren't working
Originally Posted by [Evil
Ethereal ]
I know what i'm doing...

I did all that Kiwi :P... I put it into heads folder... Then i changed my name to what I saved the head as... Then it didn't show up :P ;)
i keep getting tori head too....small world
Ethereal ]
Ethereal ]
I know what i'm doing...

I did all that Kiwi :P... I put it into heads folder... Then i changed my name to what I saved the head as... Then it didn't show up :P ;)

Make sure it's 32-bit with no RLE compression. It should be around 48 kb.
send them to me I'll proof check them then if they are fine/fixed I'll send you them back and tell you what was wrong, if they work for me however you should probably reinstall toribash.
If you really want, just upload them to this topic. That's probably gonna be the quickest way.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
thank you

this is my first head so don't be too critical
i don't have enough credits to afford a real head
Attached Files
DG.tga (35.0 KB, 55 views)
ok new breakthrough not only can i not see my head but some other ones too, but not all

I saw a match between imsku whose head i could see and psiphi. everyone was talking about psiphis awesome head but i only saw the default head
You might wanna run Toriupdate.

And I would've had your head sorted out, but the PC I'm using doesn't have any graphics apps.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.