Toribash
Re: Heads aren't working
ok stick with me here i'm new i've seen toriupdate but have no idea how to use it
XD just open it. Thats all. It'll automatically download any new heads to your heads folder. It really couldn't be any simpler.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
should toribash be open or closed when i run it?
Originally Posted by DG
should toribash be open or closed when i run it?

Doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Qegola
XD just open it. Thats all. It'll automatically download any new heads to your heads folder. It really couldn't be any simpler.

ok i did and it said permission denied this whole thing is starting to piss me off
Let me have a stab at your situation -

Windows XP
Don't have an admin user account
Installed Toribash using an admin account (and is in Program Files)

Solution -

Move Toribash OUT of Program Files and into your Documents folder. That'll sort out any permissions problems concerning user accounts on XP.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
i have mac ibook because macs rule do happen to have a solution for that
actually i am the admin

it says exactly:
Duncan-Gibbs-Computer:~ sneaka7$ cd /Applications/Toribash ; ./ToriUpdate-bash: ./ToriUpdate: Permission denied
Well, you'll have to wait for a mac-literate guy to answer your question. As much as people like mac, I see it as inferior to what it can run, so I don't use it.

And before you start going on about how much macs are better than PCs, shut up about it. I know.
Q = QUAKER OATS