Toribash
I can't see any reason as to why the drivers shouldn't install, at least not from the site.

Go back to the link Fyerrblad posted (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Prod...ProductID=1044) and make sure you've chosen the correct operating system.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."

i did that, ill supply the link thing it wants, Microsoft windows xp home edition 5.1, build 2600, when i click on windows home edition, it downloads, but wont install.
yeah, i did everything to the point where it installs onto my desktop where it creates an icon to it. I double clicked the icon and clicked run, and when i clicked run it says "unable to install onto computer exiting install now"

Did you double-click on the downloaded file?

I can't see any reason as to why the drivers shouldn't install, at least not from the site.

Isn't there a way to "refresh" the graphics card or something? maybe turn it on?
Looks like you've got one of those annoying 'custom' chips.

You'll need to check with your pc's manufacturer's site, look up your model & see if they've got an updated driver.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

ok, the driver is the one i can install, correct?
video intel driver wich applies to the 82865G graphics controller

diagnostics wich i dont think is what i need, theres also BIOS, idk about that lol please contact me on this, not sure wich is should do, there is a bunch on there, but the closest thing i saw was something for video driver download.
Originally Posted by DjPzO View Post
Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller

Thats the "name" of it. idk if thats good or not, i just need to be able to display the writing on the menu screen. like i said all thats showing up is the toribash trademark and the circled black arrow

Thats the same as mine, I had installed a latest drive for mine, so try updating your driver.
Thats the same as mine, I had installed a latest drive for mine, so try updating your driver.

Can you please give me the sight for it