Ranking
Original Post
Multiplayer Slight Problem
Slight problem here. Half the time when I try to enter a public room it will say I'm not connected. I am trying to enter rooms that I'm allowed into and the problem only started about a week ago. I'll try to enter a room and it will say 'Not Connected' and then I'll try to join a different room and it works fine. Help would be much appreciated.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
It is a common glitch.

1: You could try to re-enter the server that is saying 'not connected' twice. It usually works for me once I try it again.

2: The current admin of the server you are in typed /lockdown, which prevents anyone from entering the server or spectating. (PT can still get in.)
*snip* I fixed the problem.
Last edited by tealfire; Nov 28, 2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Fixed it.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
2: The current admin of the server you are in typed /lockdown, which prevents anyone from entering the server or spectating. (PT can still get in.)

Wrong. The /lockdown only locks the persons so they cant spec or enter, they can still join the server.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!