Toribash
Toribash is a free-to-play turn-based third-person fighting game created by Singaporean developer Nabi Studios and published by Nicalis, which released on Microsoft Windows in 2006. A port for the Wii was released in July 2010,[1] and for OS X and Linux in May 2014.[2]
Contents

Gameplay[edit]

The game is mainly played by manipulating the various joints on the player's doll-like character over turn-based sequences to execute movements. These movements primarily include relaxing, holding, contracting and extending of the player model's neck, pecs, elbows, wrists, abdomen, glutes, hips, knees and ankles; raising and lowering the shoulders, tilting the lumbar and chest left and right, and grabbing and un-grabbing of the hands.
The game features singleplayer and multiplayer, where movements are executed in turn-frames of varying lengths within set match-frames. The game is heavily sand-box based.
Reception[edit]

Reception
Aggregate scoreAggregatorScoreMetacriticWII: 53/100[3]
Toribash has been reviewed by PC Gamer UK, PC Gamer and PC Format, receiving 87%, 68% and 90% respectively.[4]
References[edit]

External links[edit]

Categories:
alex t. miller is taking a shit
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
[COLOR=var(--mono-6)]apocalyptic, instrumental, atmospheric, sombre, dark, ominous, lonely, epic, suspenseful, suite, melancholic, mysterious, death, nocturnal, surreal, pessimistic, hypnotic, chamber music, cold, existential, scary, funereal, political[/COLOR]
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
hi ryuu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I am ryuu's biggest fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

im president of the piss hate club hey want to join ryuu (biggest ryuu fan)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal