Ranking
Original Post
mods by nonregs?
can a nonregged person effectively make mods?

i do know that the actual mod is made in a text program, but can you test, let alone play it without registering? or if you can, is it against some rules?
Its possible to test it, though illegitimate. By my knowledge, the only truly acceptable way is by using a VERY old version of Toribash, but they don't support such things as initial velocity, gravity, rotation etc.

The only way I know of testing new mods is with a key. Hacking or sharing keys IS against rules, but I imagine unregged mod builders do have keys that have been banned, I imagine.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
i'll just reg then... i have a few ideas i think are great... i might enter one into the competition if it's still on when i come back from confirmation camp (3rd or 4th of august, i think). I might get regged before i start it, so i'll get the job started and force some ideas to mature in my head during the camp