Ranking
Original Post
Hello im new
i have been on fourms for a while havnt tried playing i was looking and i came across some threads saying art now i have downloaded gimp and i was hoping some one is willing to teach me how to use it as well as they can.
if i understand ppl do this art to sell for ToriCredits can someone tell me how to earn and buy and sell aswell please and is it possible to buy them on a phone?
all i need is a good tut about this game i have been playing a game called Dofus look on the main website im a moderator 2nd class which means i can ban sort out acounts and most importantly Help out those who need it! never know might see you around on it!

My name is lewis im 17 years old i have been intrestead in toribash for quite a while now ive seen it on youtube on images and stuff but never found the name of this game so i never had an actual chance to try this game out. i have a part time job in B&Q for those who dont know what that is its like a giant intrumentall shop where we help repair things and sell stuff.I have lived in england for 10 years now im originaly from France. please tell me how to play this game and HELLO EVERYONE !!
-----
also how do you put a picture on your signature?
Last edited by LewisH69; Jun 8, 2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello im new
Originally Posted by LewisH69 View Post
also how do you put a picture on your signature?

you have to buy toriprime
Welcome to the community. If you ever need anything feel free to PM me . I'd love to help you around in-game or on the forums. Good luck
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Welcome Lewis Have fun in this game and i too was having problems using gimp thats something we have in common
Turn on me and offend me great friend bro
Howdy. Don't worry you'll love it here. I got a god feeling about you. ....(that sounded creepy.) Don't be afraid to ask questions! <3
Just to say
Koco is a girl so you dont get afraid of a 80 years old pedofile or something
Well welcome at the community
Read all the rules and check the Faq's and you will be alright
Hope to see you ingame around some day
My art shop pm m or post in the thread if interested:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=366857