Ranking
Original Post
+I cant sign in ingame!
As you guys see, i can log on to the forums, but I can't log in ingame. I don't know if this was from the new version cause when I downloaded it and tried to log in, i get this:
any suggestions on why this can be? if this helps any: Time tried: 8:19 PM, GMT -5. may be an update or something was going down, that's why I put the time.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
If that doesn't work, and if you haven't already tried, hit 'Show', and type your password. Make sure caps is off, the usual stuff.
@fire, no dice, it says i can only use the command in multiplayer
@sly, i tried that already, still didnt work, im stumped
Your problem is that little error message that says "could not resolve hostname". This means that the domain name servers (DNS) that translate your domain name into an IP address didn't respond when you tried logging in. Does this happen on other games? If so, you'll probably have to contact your DNS service provider (usually your domain registrar) for extra help. Actually, you'll probably have to do that anyways.

NOTE: Just to make sure I'm right, try logging in at a friend's house or separate computer. It should work fine there if this really is a DNS error.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
My other accounts also do this, uh oh, DNS sounds a bit big, but I have DSL.
Im not sure, I dont have any other multiplayer games. May be an online multiplayer game?

EDIT: I can play xbox live games with ease.
Last edited by CRASH3R; Apr 21, 2010 at 03:19 AM.
ive had this happen before with one of my really old accounts, i never really figured out
what caused it.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.