Ranking
Original Post
+Stolen texture!
Hey guys may u know this head..

this is evils head texture!
so bann him!
Last edited by marcus; May 18, 2010 at 05:57 AM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Are you sure it wasn't a bug? I've had this bug before... Check his custom folder, I will too.

And... Are you running two toribashes on two different accounts? One Toribash has more TC than the other one. And they are both on the same server... Hmm...
Breaking rules is bad
ya.. but ahoi is my friend.. and we both wanted to make some tc.. on one pc.. ^^.. and in this tourney was nickone.. he bought my set and i wanted to talk with him.. i am no multi acc user.. trust meh.. eh.. and i don t think that it was a bug.. cuz about 5 players said that he stolen evils head!
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
this is in the toribash volder so its no against the rules to use evils head or nirs or anybody elde in that volder.

as far as i rememner, someone who was using NutHug's head, got banned!
:(){ :|: & };:
MMM werid i one of my friends had a evil head too for a month he took it of because he did not like it but he did not get banned.
i sick with what i said.

Don't. Because it's incorrect. -Aslask
Last edited by aslask; May 15, 2010 at 07:27 PM.
I guess anyone who use any others' heads, will not get Banned! until some1 Report them!
:(){ :|: & };:
Also, you have 3 accounts in that server. Look at the forum page on the screen shot. In the blue box it says "Hi, Ahoi...." Now look at the server, there's Ahoi too. Starting to get a bit suspicious now.
[Colon 3]
i met one guy with part of Bes's set(one of them) ,now he changed head to someone's too
@ pooman123, so again if i were a multiacc user i would never ever show it here on the photo, that would be to stupid .. so no im NOT A MUTLTI USER!. the 2th tb window is ahois acc.. and we searched for some cool motion trails on the market with his acc.. so don t worry..
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
this is in the toribash volder so its no against the rules to use evils head or nirs or anybody elde in that volder.

Well, every texture in the game can be dowloaded to the custom folder. It is just as much against the rules as stealing your head is.

Oh, and PM an SMod to report this.