Toribash
Hi or bought two boosters by 50tc with the jail cell (if pious to interest me or the vodafone) (the according to buys him/it because the first one didn't suit me) and when I insert the pin me dice:Please don't input fake keys, KitFox will ban you if you I give: NOK. The second pin still owes me to arrive for street from my slow connection. I pray you helped me or wasted 10 for this thing = (. if not you understand something tell you him, I am Italian and or problems with the language English
As I said in the first post:
PM gman80.

Also the instaboost system was disabled since 3.83, so please upgrade.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Na, you just need to wait till gman adds the instaboost to your account,s o it will work.
Otherwise, you can play as you want, you just wont get the required boosted amount.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I bought two instaboosters and they aren't working.(PS: I dont know how to PM someone ><)
Last edited by SoFine; Dec 11, 2009 at 08:46 PM.
Perhaps, you aren't reading the thread. It doesn't say "Post Here" it says "Look Here" follow the instructions on the first page.

Feel free to post here to get a faster result, but please read the first post.
Updated the first post.

If your isnatboost dosen't work then PM gman80 on the forum.

Vox sucks