Toribash
Original Post
Perhaps unreasonable ban of patriotz
Patriotz was banned for making another account to get a tc referral,
and wants an IP check on the account that did it.

Because he said he didn't do anything.
Undescriptive Thread Title is Undescriptive.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I did an IP check. They all registered under the same IP, using patriotz as a referrer. If it was just one or two, hey, it might be brothers. But I'm not going to buy that shit when it's four. Plus, he's an idiot.
i dont know what happened but this is funny
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Patz says he knows what happened for 1 giantz comes over to his house logs on if he was one of the ppl idk wtfh the other 2 are
maybe that was the reason, but i have no valid reason that thrives me to help Patriotz why should I?
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
mabey he friend was over and patz made him an account.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I'd understand why he'd need to make a friend an account, perhaps on his own computer, but I find it a little suspicious that he would be making 4 of his friends new accounts from his computer (personally I'd have just linked them to the site and made them do it themselves at their homes, seeing as the registration is very straight forward.) - all of which happened to earned him a referral. Although I suppose that would be logical if he was showing his friends a new game.

But again, 4 friends all wanting him to make accounts for them?

Also, cocks.
Last edited by Demonsoul6; Aug 31, 2008 at 02:07 AM.
Well juntalis if you are so short-sighted to beleive all people have two kids then i gotta say...you need to wake the fuck up. I've seen people with 6-8 kids, so before you start accusing think of the outside world and not your secluded basement life.