ES Recruitment Drive
Im currently using 3.69, because it runs fast on my computer. Will everyone be forced to upgrade to 3.8 because changing textures now does not affect previous versions.
Actually 3.8 runs a lot more faster then the old 3.69.
And well you can use 3.6 but then you wont be able to change your textures, since these new textures only show up in 3.8.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Im trying to preview textures that i am making, and they won't show up when i put them in the custom folder. I've double and triple checked the names and the file types unless something has changed in that regard. Any ideas?
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
Im trying to preview textures that i am making, and they won't show up when i put them in the custom folder. I've double and triple checked the names and the file types unless something has changed in that regard. Any ideas?

Are you sure you created a new folder for the preview? Because if you just replace your textures then those will auto re-download I think.
The whole system has changed, I'm not exactly sure how can you keep the textures on yourself, but if you create a new folder that should work.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Didnt work. I dunno what else to do... hmmmm
Last edited by Lebo; Jun 27, 2009 at 02:15 AM.
For me I use toribash 3.62 to preview my textures.
And I still use TB 3.62 to play on multiplayer.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
For me I use toribash 3.62 to preview my textures.
And I still use TB 3.62 to play on multiplayer.

heh,nice idea though^_^
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
lol why is everyone blameing hampa idont thnk he would have done this on purpose and yeah my textures are doing the same thing lol