Toribash
Original Post
TBradio is really getting on my nerves
i don't even know why people still bother with this..

like, I paid for a nudge Vitta banned me for saying "suck my dick" to shockey as a joke, he even said it was fine and he was joking, then Vitta responds to me with "you know there are kids in this game? (how am I supposed to help it that there are kids in this game? as a matter of fact most kids in this game cuss anyways..)

I asked him to clear ban list and if he could nudge me back and he said I had to pay for another nudge which made me so frustrated.

Another experience is in the 1 million gabe tourney, they told Risk that the crowd had biased-opinions when they re-voted but when it was Killer vs Me the TBradio hosts were cp'ing " go go killer we're on your side etc" and "this is here to distract cjprick" mid-game.
and they almost banned everyone who sided with me.

Anyways, forget about that, today, I purchased a nudge in that TBradio server, all I literally said was "TBradio_nudgeline" & "wtf" I said wtf because the bot said the nudgeline was below roller408 and it nudged me below filosofia.

okay, and as soon as I get nudged the operator bans me..
then I get on an alt and ask why I was banned and then the operator bans me again.
I give it a few minutes and get back in there with an alt, this time I literally just go in there to ask why they banned me, then a different operator bans me again, what I hate about the most about these operators is they won't even tell me why they ban me, they just ban me.. like, i'd be fine if they're like "sorry cj we('re) banning/banned you because ____________"

And i'm not the only one with this problem..most of my friends hate some (not all, some are actually very nice like N3WB)operators because of these reasons and possibly more because of these, they think they're hot-shit now because they host tbradio etc..

Last edited by cjslick; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:38 PM.
We did not ban anyone for specifically siding with you.
We banned those people, because they including you caused trouble in TBradio servers.
We just want to stay away from troublemakers just for the comfort of other players in TBradio servers.
We do have a blacklist, and to get out of the blacklist, you will have to behave better next time.

That ban with shockey, Even if it was a joke, it was just not fine.
Your jokes went too far, so was shockey's. We do not tolerate racism. And we want to keep the chat as clean as possible. You told me "suck my dick" so i kicked you with your message, and of course banned you right away because before that happened, you were spamming the server with swears.

You paid for nudge, you got the nudge, you screwed up, no refund.
Simple as that.

Now thanks a lot and have a nice day.
No offence but I think TBradio did a great job. e.e couldn't u have whispered him? Also the c/p's are probably there so the people in the server are not bored :/.
U probably must have done something else too. Also it's TBradio's server and they can do anything they want.

e.e there was a GM there anyways so if TBradio did something wrong he would have stopped vitta and every1 else involved.
Last edited by zhuyuan; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: agh fuck grammer mistakes :/
I do not like TBradio either. i was in TBradio at one point and got kicked and didnt get any reason on why i was kicked, except because i was "an idiot". The bot is almost always broken on the bet server. The is supposed to be an op at the bet server at all times but that isnt always the case. Alot of times its just the bot and a clusterfuck.

And as cjslick said, The TBradio hosts were op at Gabe's 1 milli tourney, and they were only banning people who said anything. For some odd reason they thought this would fix the problem.

I just thought i would put my input here since cjslick made a thread on it.
-----
Originally Posted by Vitta View Post
We banned those people, because they including you caused trouble in TBradio servers.
We just want to stay away from troublemakers just for the comfort of other players in TBradio servers.
We do have a blacklist, and to get out of the blacklist, you will have to behave better next time.

Your jokes went too far, so was shockey's. We do not tolerate racism.
And we want to keep the chat as clean as possible. You told me "suck my dick" so i kicked you with your message, and of course banned you right away because before that happened, you were spamming the server with swears.

Simple as that.

I never said anything racist? And what is up with you and "swears". This isnt a fucking kid game. Might as well make your broken bot ban people for swearing.

Is that your reasoning for kicking me from TBradio? Swearing?
Last edited by Shockey; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was talking to shockey when he said "suck my dick" and my reasoning behind this is that he loaned me 10k and he thought that I haven't paid him yet, so I told him and I told you several times that I was talking to shockey, he even said that it was a joke, also saying 'nigga' isn't 'racism' if it was racism almost all the duelers would be banned by now, we even say it to staff but they're cool with it cause Risk was the one who made nigga allowed to say, racism is when I think one race is superior to another, and you never say me saying niggas are _______________ or etc.
It again is yes, our decision to ban you as well. I personally haven't seen a rule against banning someone. I'm sorry it's just something you have to accept, along with your friends.
Last edited by NiZap; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

Your jokes went too far, so was shockey's. We do not tolerate racism. And we want to keep the chat as clean as possible. You told me "suck my dick" so i kicked you with your message, and of course banned you right away because before that happened, you were spamming the server with swears.

Simple as that.

If you look at my latest screenshot, I never said anything yet they still banned me.

and me spamming the server with swears? as soon as you unbanned me I started censoring my 'swears' your logic with this is like me saying you shouldn't tell people that you're gonna brb for a smoke becuz maybe yung childrn might strt smokin too THE CHILDRN!!!!111

Simple as that.

There you go, i made it bold
And for Shockey, it is our decision to remove you from TBRadio. Hell, I can get removed today without reason, without breaking any rules.