Ranking
Re: Running a server?
Haven't tried much anything with the flags myself, but...
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran
Add the numbers together.

If you want DQ and fracture, you use -f 9 for example.

Oops, maybe I should read the rules myself... XD

...Nothing ever happened here ^_^'
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I found my Ip and named my server but when I click it in toribash multiplayer it says NOT CONNECTED. Help?
From as much as I can tell, its simply an issue of only registered members can create a server.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
i typed this into the text document servers like hampa said 127.0.0.1:20184 "my server" and yet it still comes up with a box saying "toribashd: protocol version 26 running on port 20184 hit ctrl-c to quit"

and i am registered
HELP!?!?!?!
Umm... When you start the server, thats it. You don't do anything with it - It logs everything that happens.

When you load toribash and go into your server, you'll see changes in the command line.
Q = QUAKER OATS

every time i try and make a server it changes the name to pro classic asia, OMG my brain hurts!
> implying I have a signature
I have the same problem as RageKiller,but im registered and it's all player-made servers. I've tried joining different servers and they all say 'Not Connected' why?!
Player servers aren't hosted 24/7 due to crashes, laziness etc. Right now, my server's down due to bandwidth and processor issues, and I'm expereimenting with game modes as well. Just don't expect player servers to be online, and remember to set them last when they're on your list.
Q = QUAKER OATS

Ok, I still don't see the fracture AND dismember option anywhere in this (fantastic) server tutorial.

I know how to set fracture correctly, but how do I add dismember to my server as well?

I am testing and creating new modes involving different combinations of Fracture, Dismember and DQ...

As much help as can be given would be immensely appreciated
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.