Ranking
Original Post
Question
do you think i can inprove those moves they are kinda slow and long.
Attached Files
decap +arm.rpl (70.7 KB, 12 views)
slow -.-.rpl (38.2 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by iasof93 View Post
no U_U

If you don't have anything constructive or helpful to say, then don't bother posting, it's pointless.

@Airbust: I can tell from the replays you're relatively new to the game. An important tip to make your replays look smoother and more fluid (no pauses) is to relax the joints you aren't using, or use more joints in total. At the start of a replay, try not hitting 'c' to relax Tori, and see if you can decap or split Uke. Other than that, just keep tinkering about in singleplayer.
Last edited by Marco; Sep 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I'm half Italian, but my point still remains.
Iasof delete that post and pm me otherwise I'm not going to converse with you further.
Well I think your problem is that you don't know the easiest way for continous attacks. When I look at your 2nd replay the first kick is quite nice but you don't know how to chain it. Instead of attacking with your right side again you could just extend the grabbing pec and rotate your chest to kick with the other leg. What you do is annihilating all your current momentum to build up new one instead of using the existing one to come up with a new attack.
It doesn't need much of editing to get a decent 2nd kick out of it. If I was to continue attacking I'd extend my other pec while kicking and then swing my both arms against each other (con both pecs) to punch the torso. After that you could grab with your right arm and extend it to swing Uke against your right leg. If you want I can make a replay of that.
I use to rotate my chest after every attack to shift all my momentum to the other side really quickly and come up with the next attack. After some time you just see which way of attacking is appropriate.
Attached Files
usee.rpl (38.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by NutHug; Sep 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
well nuthug you have to know your always at the right time thanks again ill try your solution right away
Pleasure to help people in need. Getting that kick right might be a bit difficult because you don't have much space or time to rotate but trying hard stuff is what makes you better.
I used the elbow and shoulder (raised it before lowering to get more time for the rotation) to get it right.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube