Toribash
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
READ THE RULES NEXT TIME

no asking about moves its against the rules to post moves and stuff

sorry your not going to get anyone to tell u

i sugest going in gameand telling them what u want..people will tell u how to do moves ingame its jsut not alowed on ANY forums

mod please close this

Gz for being a prick and backseat moderating.
"How to do this" doesn't mean that he actually wants a step-by-step tutorial how to do the move.
And I'd like a link to a thread which tells that step-by-step tutorials are prohibited. If it wouldn't be allowed, then why is this thread stickied?

Deleting your post. Might as well report you.

@coreyp008
That video is not very good to take as an example, because its low length and its bad quality makes at least me unable to see what he actually does.
So, try to find a better video... And look really carefully what he does, and try to imagine it in Toribash.

Remember, doing something realistic is extremely hard.
You need a lot of patience, experience and you have to concentrate in doing the move.
Not that I would like to let you down, just that it takes time.

That's all tips I can give... for now.
Last edited by Tonakai; Dec 17, 2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: coreyp008, not corep008
That move wouldn't look very impressive in Toribash. It's probably not worth the effort you have to put into it.
You should put a gravity like -15 or -20, start spinning while falling on your knees (relax knees and hips). Might take some time to get the spin/fall down timing right. (I will assume you are spinning to the right) Make sure you spin rather fast and spin on the tip of your left ankle since it makes jumping off a lot easier (might take tweaking to get the jump straight and not flip). You should be rather straight while falling down (right bending lumbar and slightly extended left glute. You will have to play with extending knees and hips to achieve the straight jump. Extend the left glute a bit more and contract the right one.
Also make sure to have a right rotating chest. After the jump you switch the state of your chest and extend both glutes to get the helicopter like kick.
The rotating of your chest will add power to your left leg.
You probably can't get a setup straight from the basic position of Tori and have to move around to achieve such a spin.
That's for the theory, at least how I would try it.
Last edited by NutHug; Dec 17, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Nuthug, i see you think Toribashian like me When i have real fight matches with someone I think sometimes like in Toribash too. *Extending my knee to your face now*
Clan: DAT
Experience: Since 1.6 or before.