Toribash
MDNSResponder is used by Apple, it is the process of Bonjour. Bonjour allows apple itunes to share files without your authorization. Follow these instructions to remove it.
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=632296

If you do not need to use the Daemon Tools program from startup, or any of the following for that matter, follow these instructions for each process:
WindowsKey+R open Run Dialogue, "msconfig" into the box. Select the Startup Tab and uncheck the following.
SeaPort.exe, MsMpeng.exe, MDNSResponder.exe, Daemon.exe, Msmsgs.exe, realsched.exe, jusched.exe, PnkBstra.exe(temporarily for troubleshooting),.
This will speed up your computer a bit, and stop updaters and such from connecting to their host when your computer starts. Try and run tb again, if no success then I believe it's AVG.

Ctfmon.exe is for Advanced Text services, if you do not use a microphone for texting then open up your control panel and double-click Regional and Language Options. Under the Languages Tab, click Details button. Click advanced, check Turn off advanced text services.

The Problem would then be with a firewall, AVG or Windows for that matter. But you say you added exceptions for TB in the Firewall, which firewall did you add the exception in? I would make sure that Toribash is a Trusted Application in AVG for both anti-virus and firewall.
*puff-puff*
Are you behind a router?

Reactivate Pnkbstra.exe if any games give you problems.
Last edited by evolution6; Sep 7, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
Are you behind a router?

Reactivate Pnkbstra.exe if any games give you problems.

yes im behind a router
You will need to check for a Hardware Firewall which is limiting connectivity. If you know what router it is, go here, click on your router and follow the instructions to forward ports 22000-22500 for tb.exe.

Which reminds me, did you add an exception to toribash.exe or tb.exe in your firewall?
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by ShadowMadara View Post
Ive already opened ports and i also have added frewall exception for both

something else just happend i just did the 1 minute tutorial again and after it finished it connect me to a server but nothing was happening and after about 1min the words not connected came up on my screen then after that i tried to go on my server list and nothing back to square 1 again
Add these IP's to the Trusted Range in your Firewalls and Anti-Virus
66.230.224.0 - 66.230.225.255

PS: I hate Anti-Virus Appz.
*puff-puff*
Where are you? Home? School? Work? Library?

Try these archived versions of TB, see if it gives you the same problems....
3.8 linked originally by SlipAnc
3.41 linked originally by Blam
3.24 installer by SoftPedia

If you still have a problem, I'll think of something else.
*puff-puff*