Toribash
Technik, Toribash uses 2 different fonts. One for the menus, and one for the title/scores/DQ text et.c. :P See a pattern here?
What what? In the butt.
Once again, you need to install the up-to-date drivers, not the betas. This happens upon installing beta drivers.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
@ Foxie: Ok then. I don't know much about the innerworkings of toribash, so you win. =P
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...
its not the driver's problem, its currently up to date
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
The only thing wrong with my vista is tha I can't see anyones Head textures. other then that its fine. Except I could do without the laggy shaders >.>
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
I think every1 with a not too great but ok graphics card has laggy shaders

i can't see the head text. either =/
i looked under the custom's of people and no one had textures
Originally Posted by ?

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
For the textures problem, make sure you're running as administrator. Also, post the contents of autoupdate.log here.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
sorry, didn't find autoupdate, did a quite thorough search through the folders and using the tool bar =\
Originally Posted by ?

It might be hidden... I hate vista's security crap. Try looking as administrator or try messing with the permissions of the custom folder.
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...
Nope still nothing =\
Originally Posted by ?