Ranking
Original Post
Replay opening on forums problem
On the forums before I could just click on a replay and press open and it'd be there, but now when I click a replay it makes me save it and open it manually from there. Can someone tell me what happened please?
Back in my day...
It sounds like the way your browser handles .rpl files got a little messed up.

In Firefox:

Go to Tools -> Options -> Content.
Click on the "Manage" button under "File Types".
Scroll down until you see the entry for RPL files.
For "Action", it should say something along the lines of "Open with tb.exe". If not, highlight the RPL entry and click "Change Action". You can now tell Firefox to open RPL files with TB.exe (which is located in your main Toribash directory).

I don't know offhand how to get IE to use the behavior you're looking for, though.
Well, I've done a little more digging, and I think I've come across a solution.

However, I don't know if this works outside of Windows XP...

First, open up an Explorer window, and go to Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types.

Scroll down to the RPL extension (should be listed as "Toribash Replay").

Now here's where it gets a little weird. I had the same problem as you when I tested in IE, so I changed a few settings until it did.

When you've got the RPL extension highlighted, is the button at the bottom of the window (under "Change") labeled "Advanced" or "Restore"? If it's labeled "Restore", try clicking it then opening a replay in IE.
It appears that I dont have a folder options thing, also I have vista if it matters. It worked before, I dont know what happened.
Back in my day...
Same problem I had, did you install toribash into program files, or into your documents. I did and my replays didn't open until I had a clean install into progrm files.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
lol, I did already. But I have another problem now if someone is willing to help, whenever I open the forums it looks like everything is the same as the last time, but when I open something I refresh the page and then I can see all the new material. So it doesnt alert me when there is new stuff. halp?
Back in my day...